There are four different kind of actors / system operators. They are allowed to enter the administrative area of the system in order to add, modify and delete data.
- Main administrator: He is the main system administrator for the entire region
- Country administrator: He administers the system at the country level
- Department administrator: He administers the system at the country level
- Market actor: He is allowed to add data for one or several markets in a country.
Only the main and the country administrators are allowed to add actors. The main administrator may add all type of actors and modify their data. Country administrators may only add market actors for markets in their country.
- To login goto www.resimao.org and click on “MIS login” below “Login”.
- Click on “add” below actor, complete the form, select the country for which you want to add an actor and click on “country selection” to continue.
- You will now see the lower part of the form. Select one of the 5 options below:
- Market actor: enters and edits data related specific markets
- Country administrator: enters and edits all data related to a country
- Department administrator: enters and edits all data related to a department
- Main administrator: actor with all administrative rights
- Delete an actor
4. Make your choice and click on "add" at the bottom of the form to store the actor in the data base.